Ahead of the Webinar
A few things to keep in mind before the webinar begins:
- A link and password to the Zoom webinar will be provided in advance
- Check with your ICT Department that you can log into Zoom.
- Zoom have a helpful video for logging on the the webinar
- Log on to the call using a laptop, tablet or smartphone. Your device will need a video/screen for you to be able to see the presentations.
- If you have any technical questions, please let us know by emailing email@example.com the day before the webinar and we will be happy to help you out.
- You will be on mute when you enter the call, please remain on mute for the duration.
- If you have any questions during the presentation you can type them into the Q & A window on the webinar. At the end of the presentation the panel will answer a number of the questions.
- After the event, the presentation will be available on our website